When manufacturing POS media, we work with four core materials: cardboard, metal, wood and plastic. Every year, we invest in new technologies and modernisation of our production.
- We manufacture POS media from paper and cardboard.
- The most commonly processed materials are steel, stainless steel, aluminium, and others
- Technologies: laser cutting, bending on CNC press brakes, welding, bending and forming of pipes
- Finish: painting with powder coating - komaxit, painting, galvanizing, phosphate and chrome coating of metal parts, anodizing
- Technology: cutting and engraving using a CNC milling machine or laser, vacuum forming and manufacture of moulds from MDF boards or polyurethane (so-called last)
- We manufacture from solid wood, veneer, laminates and other materials.
- Finish: staining, painting, high gloss or high matt colours